April 23, 2013
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of ThreatSentry 18.104.22.168
IIS web application firewall stops SQLI, XSS attacks
Privacyware?s award-winning IIS Web Application Firewall and Host Intrusion Prevention solution, ThreatSentry, stops a wide range of web application threats and helps IT departments certify compliance with PCI DSS.
ThreatSentry delivers protection from SQL Injection, Directory Traversal, Cross-site scripting, Parameter Manipulation, Buffer Overflow, and Denial of Service attacks and helps customers comply with Section 6.6 of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
• IIS Web Application Firewall and AI-based Behavioral Intrusion Prevention components protect IIS from known and new threats.
• Unparalleled Affordability and Ease-of-Use: ThreatSentry is exceptionally easy to use and affordably priced for enterprises of any size.
• Logging, Reporting and Audit Features: Review, sort, manage or export Security Alerts and Training Events. Track and audit reclassified events.
• Centralized Network Management: ThreatSentry features a central console for multi-server management.
• Security Alert Notification: ThreatSentry Security Alerts can be transmitted via email, text or cellular phone.
• Compatible with IIS Lockdown, URLScan, and other third party filters and extensions.
• Supports FrontPage publishing, Outlook Web Access (OWA), and other Microsoft platforms running on the IIS Web server.
• Nominal server performance impact
• Fully integrated Firewall: Blocks all network ports for IPs listed in the Blocked List.
Requirements for ThreatSentry 22.214.171.124
What is new in version 126.96.36.199
Expanded Positive Security Model & White Listing capabilities. Expanded XFF support.
Add your review
Top popularity in Security and Encryption
Software for application isolation and secure Web browsing