TreeVu ActiveX Control 1.3
January 31, 2013
All time downloads
Description of TreeVu ActiveX Control 1.3
Free ActiveX Control Component for working with trees
TreeVu Control is a freeware ActiveX Control Component for working with trees. It provides methods for building, manipulating and displaying trees. TreeVu 1.0 offers 3 main tree layouts: hierarchical, radial and force-directed. This is a 32-bit version (64-bit version also available for download from graphvu.com).
• Create new trees;
• Define tree, vertex and edge properties;
• Add or delete vertices and edges;
• Assign, read or modify tree, vertex or edge property values;
• Hierarchical, radial and force-directed layouts;
• Rotate 90 degrees left or right;
• Flip vertically or horizontally;
• File input/output;
• Custom context menus.
• 3 different vertex types: square dots (as in v1.0), diamond dots and icons;
• Mouse double-click action;
• Other functional and performance improvements.
What is new in version 1.3
Release 1.3 is a maintenance release.
Add your review
Top popularity in Active X
ActiveX / OCX image edit control with Twain scanning
ActiveX control to draw 2D pie charts, bar charts and line graphs