Tro GPS Simulator 184.108.40.206
July 7, 2010
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Tro GPS Simulator 220.127.116.11
Complete suite for all GPS simulating needs
The Tro GPS Simulator provides a complete suite for all your GPS simulating needs and more. The Tro GPS Simulator uses the international standardized protocol NMEA-0183 for GPS data exchange. It can simulataneously send and recieve data.
Furthermore it provides several input methods for GPS data: Manual Input; Log files Playback; Forwarded Input; Default sentence selection and simulation. To provide as much flexibility as possible the user can choose one of the four inputs options to specify where the simulated positioning data comes from. With the Manual Input method it is possible to enter an exact position that will be sent to the output Interface.
User can send data from any text file or previously logged data in Log file Playback. The Forwarded Input method works like a multiplexer where the user can connect to a GPS receiver over a serial port.
The data from this GPS receiver will be sending unchanged over the output interfaces. User can select sentences for simulation for configurable baud rate and loop back rate in Default sentence selection and simulation.
• Single application wraps everything!
• No third party tool required!
• International Standardized Protocol NMEA-0183 support!
• Supporting simulation of GPS receiver/sender Serial Port RS-232!
• Two COM Ports can be configured for I/O to receive/send GPS Information!
• Supports 2 modes for GPS Simulation!
• All COM Ports sending/receiving can be viewed simultaneously!
• Default NMEA-0183 sentences selection and simulation!
• Provide modification mechanism for NMEA-0183 values!
• Structured display mechanism for NMEA-0183 values!
• Log files Playback!
• Easy transmission of GPS Data over Network
Add your review
Top popularity in Compilers and Interpreters
Debug Microsoft, Borland, Intel, GNU compilers