March 29, 2013
All time downloads
Description of TweetDeck 2.7.1
Monitor your Twitter and Facebook accounts
TweetDeck is your personal browser for staying in touch with what's happening now, connecting you with your contacts across Twitter and Facebook. TweetDeck shows you everything you want to see at once, so you can stay organized and up to date.
Users might be asked to create an Adobe account when installing the program.
• Catch up with overnight global twitterings as TweetDeck stores all updates whilst running
• Continual status updates of TweetDeck and Twitter
• Resize TweetDeck as either an unobtrusive column, full screen or anything in between
• Especially useful running full screen on a separate monitor
• Filter tweets using the tweet text, username, source or timeframe
• Auto updates from the Twitter API
Requirements for TweetDeck 2.7.1
What is new in version 2.7.1
Edit your search columns:
• Now you can edit your search columns as you add new columns. That means there’s no need to continue adding new search columns as you refine your search to the result set you want. You can edit a single search column for as long as you like and instantly see your changes reflected in results. Simply click on the magnifying glass icon (top right of a search column) to expand the column options and change the search term right there. Hit Enter to submit the changed search and see the results straight away.
Set up list columns:
• Another simple but very effective new feature is the ability to open a list directly by typing its name in the search box. Before, viewing someone else’s list, especially a list you were not subscribed to, was only possible when opening a person’s profile panel and scanning down all their lists. Now all you have to do is type @username/listname into the search box. Instead of returning a search result, TweetDeck recognises you are looking for a list and shows you that list in the list window. From here you can view the recent Tweets from the list and add it as a new column.
• To round off this update we have also included full support for Photo and Player cards in the Tweet details view, bringing support for more than 2,000 websites to your TweetDeck columns.
• It's a small start, but this release introduces keyboard shortcuts to TweetDeck. Try these shortcuts to get started today.
• Hit ‘n’ to open the Tweet compose window
• Hit ‘ctrl+enter’ to send the Tweet
• Hit ‘esc’ to close the compose window (also works with all other pop-up windows)
Add your review
Top popularity in Other Internet Apps
Improve web site rankings in search engines. Get on 1st page