April 4, 2011
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of USBlyzer 2.0
USB port analyzer. Get all the info about USB port
USBlyzer is an easy to use professional software USB protocol analyzer for Windows, which provides a complete yet simple to understand view for monitoring and analyzing USB Host Controllers, USB Hubs and USB Devices activity.
With USBlyzer you can:
1. View all plugged USB devices in hierarchical auto-refreshed tree view along with detailed information about each USB device properties and their child components:
• USB device stack layout: Device objects for each driver that is involved in handling I/O activity.
• USB descriptors: Device Descriptor, Configuration Descriptor, Interface Descriptor, Endpoint Descriptor, etc.
• Information related to Plug and Play: Hardware IDs, Instance ID, Software Key, etc.
2. Capture, decode and display important information going through USB device stack:
• USB-related requests such as URBs and structures used by USB device drivers.
• I/O Request Packets (IRPs) used by PnP subsystem.
• Kernel-mode and user-mode device I/O control requests (IOCTLs) used by USB client drivers and user-mode applications.
• Incoming and outgoing data traffic of the USB devices.
3. Trace USB requests that the user-mode applications and USB device drivers use to communicate with the USB driver stack.
4. Analyze USB protocol and USB devices I/O activity with ease.
5. Filter to exclude non-essential information from the view.
6. Search the captured data for the particular request types.
7. Save captured data in binary file for later analysis.
8. Export USB descriptor hierarchy and all captured data to a file.
• Display all plugged USB devices in a hierarchical auto-refreshed tree-view
• View detailed USB-related information about each USB device
• View and explore the USB Devices and their components
• View detailed PnP-related information about each USB device
• Real-Time monitoring at any level in the USB driver stack from USB Host Controller to target USB Device
• Capture several USB devices simultaneously
• Separate log records for request issue and completion
• Capture almost all types of USB Request Block (URB)
• Capture almost all types of USB-related kernel-mode device I/O control requests
• Capture almost all types of user-mode device I/O control requests to USB Host Controller and USB Hub
• Capture all PnP IRPs
• Automatically capture hot plugged devices
• Analyze USB devices I/O activity with ease
• Provide comprehensive USB protocol analysis
• Display detailed analysis of all USB standard requests such as Set Feature, Get Descriptor etc
• Includes comprehensive Communications Device Class (CDC), HID Class and Hub Class decoders
• Display detailed information about IRP, IO_STACK_LOCATION and URB structures associated with each captured request
• Display the buffer contents, if any, associated with the request in hex format
• Configurable filtering to exclude non-essential information from the view
• Search feature to search the capture file for the particular request types
• Save captured data in binary file for later USB protocol analysis
• Export Capture List content or any part of it to plain text, CSV, XML or HTML formats
• Export USB Descriptor hierarchy of any USB Device to HTML formats
Add your review
Top popularity in System Utilities