Realtime guitar multi effects processor with 23 effectsTurn your computer into a powerful guitar effects processor.If you want to sound like your favourite rock star, or just want to make your guitar playing more exciting then you need effects. Ultrawave Guitar Multi Fx has over 100 effects knobs, which gives you more control over your sound, allowing you to be more creative and expressive in your music Use it to practice with at home, or on the road, or live on stage.
• Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Quad
• Echo, Reverb, Multi Tap Echo, Multiband Echo
• Multiband Distortion, Multiband Fuzz, Distortion
• Vibrato, Tremelo
• Guitar Synthesizer
• Wah, Equaliser, Filters, Pre EQ, Post EQ
• Ring Modulator, Noise Gate
• There is a fast responding polyphonic guitar synthesizer which in conjunction with a little chorus and reverb can produce some very interesting and refreshingly different sounds.
• The multiband echo (also called a spectral delay) can produce anything from unusual wah type sounds to sci-fi laser noises, as well as an arpeggio effect, and echoes.
• Next on the list is a multiband distortion which creates a very rich and wide sound and allows you to control the amount of distortion in the bass, mid, and treble ranges. This is a hi-gain effect so it's great for rock and metal.
• A 60 band analog harmonic analyser shows what makes a guitar sound the way it does. The first 5 to 10 harmonics can be easily seen when a string is playing, and the note's pitch and the pitch of its harmonics can be read from the analyser's musical scale. The analyser can also be used to tune a guitar.
• 23 professional guitar effects
• 36 cool effect presets
• Load and Save your own presets
• 12 Stage virtual analogue Phaser
• Multiband Distortion
• Multiband Echo (Spectral Delay)
• Guitar Synthesizer
• Guitar Tuner
• 60 band Spectrum Analyser (Virtual Analogue)
• Wave Recorder / Player
• 32 bit floating point DSP
• ASIO (TM) v2 is supported for very low latency audio
What is new in version 1.8
100 Rack and 8 multi fx presets added, improvements made to graphics rendering, presets, and effects.