October 27, 2009
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of UniPlot 5.12.0
Visualize and analyze test 2D and 3D data
UniPlot was developed to visualize and analyze test data. With only a few mouse clicks, you can transform your data into 3D surface maps with color zones, contour maps with color fill, or plot 2D data into diagrams with several axes. Text objects, scanned photos and other drawing and labeling elements can be easily inserted into the document with OLE. Data can be processed interactively or automated for repetitive tasks or analysis.
UniPlot offers an efficient and powerful programming language. It enables the user to add new functions to the user interface, to execute complex mathematical data analysis, to import specially formatted data files or to automatically produce complete documentations.
UniPlot can be used under Windows 2000/XP/Vista.
• Graphic documents with up to 255 pages
• Help system in English and German
• Diagrams, datasets, drawing objects can be edited with the mouse
• Context menus
• Multi-level Undo/Redo
• Export as PDF, EPS, JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, BMP, BMZ, EMF, EMZ, WMF, WMZ.
• Send to Word, Send to PowerPoint
• Full screen mode
• Fast document loading
• Free UniPlot document viewer
• Any number of diagrams on one page and any number of datasets in one diagram.
• Diagrams with one or more x- and y-axis.
• Diagram size and position can be specified in centimeters with true scaling, e.g. 1 centimeter equals 20Nm.
• Axes can be scaled ascending and descending.
• Extensive settings for gridlines, tick marks and axis titles and labels.
• Automaticallly or manually scaled axes.
• Date/Time axes scaling.
• Log axes scaling.
• Square axes scaling.
• Use text for tick labels.
• Polar diagram.
• Waterfall diagam.
• Mark data points with symbols and droplines.
• Connect points with straight or curved lines (spline, smoothing, regression or nonlinear curve fitting).
• Dash-Dotted lines with adjustable line thicknesses and user defined patterns.
• Color and hatch filling underneath a curve.
• Area between curves can be color and hatch filled.
• Ajustable hatchline distance, line thickness and color.
• Horizontal oder vertical bargraphs.
• Automatic creation of editable legends.
• Upper and lower hull curve.
• Data smoothing to reduce signal noise.
• Linear or logarithmic axis scaling.
• Datapoints can be labeled.
• Data Cursor
Add your review
Top popularity in Presentation Tools