February 10, 2011
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of VGScene 4.42
Real vector engine in Delphi
VGScene speeds the development of all graphical application, providing: a graphical editor integrated in IDE, graphical objects, simplify animation, advanced windows and controls, maximum performance, skinning engine, bitmap effects. VGScene can be used as development tools for SCADA, GIS, CAD and KIOSK applications.
• Powerful vector engine like Adobe Flash or Microsoft WPF
• Fast realtime anti-aliased vector graphics, resolution independent, alpha blending, gradient and special visual filling
• WYSIWYG design-time and run-time designer and property editors
• Advanced GUI engine - window, button, textbox, numberbox, memo, anglebox, list box and much much more
• Advanced skinning engine based on vector graphics styles. Cool exists styles - Dark, Modern, Vista, Air.
• VGScene provides shape primitives for 2D graphics along with a built-in set of brushes, pens, geometries, and transforms
• Advanced animations techniques calculated in background thread. Easy to use, accuracy, minimal CPU usage and automatic FPS correction
• VGScene provides for bitmap effects, however, they are rendered in software. Special effects such as dropshadows and blurring are built in.
• VGScene can be used as development tools for SCADA, GIS, CAD and KIOSK applications
• Path object have SVG, WPF path data format
• Very easy to use and powerful layouts. The child elements are recursively arranged by their parents.
• Layered forms, unicode enabled
• DB-Aware controls - TvgDBNavigator, TvgDBLabel, TvgDBTextBox and more
• Jpeg, Png, Tiff and Gif format read/write support
• Multilanguage engine, editor and examples
Requirements for VGScene 4.42
Borland Delphi or C++ Builder
What is new in version 4.42
Delphi skin improved
Add your review
Top popularity in Components and Libraries
Full 3D hardware accelerated graphics library for Delphi