December 3, 2010
All time downloads
Description of VMPCrypt 4
Top-class privacy protection application
With VMPCrypt you will be able to hide confidential files, send encrypted email, carry out encrypted on-line conversations, hide private contacts and password lists, unrecoverable erase redundant files and generate safe passwords. VMPCrypt is based on the VMPC one-way function discovered by Bartosz Zoltak in 1999 and the encryption technology developed from it.
Highest level of cryptographic security thanks to symmetric keys up to 512 bits.
• Let's remember not to mix up symmetric keys and RSA keys. Security level of a 512-bit symmetric key exceeds the security of a 30.000-bit RSA key! For comparison - a commonly used 1024-bit RSA key is equivalent to only a 80-bit symmetric key and a 3072-bit RSA key to a 128-bit symmetric key.
Encryption of files and folders:
• Encryption in many-to-one mode - selected files and folders are stored in a single encrypted archive file comfortable to send or archive.
• Encryption in one-to-one mode - a separate encrypted copy is created for each selected file.
• Additional options of compression, saving original locations of files, splitting big archives into smaller files, creating self-decrypting archives (in exe files).
• Functions of editing content of archive files and changing the password.
• It is an encrypted database of text documents with flexible functions of organizing the documents in folders, copying and moving them between folders, searching in documents' titles and contents.
• Comfortable for safe storage of any text information like passwords, contacts, chapters of a book and many more.
Encryption of emails, Easy encrypted on-line conversations.
Advanced password management:
• Generating hard-to-break passwords from random mouse moves.
• Function of remembering the entered password. It enables to comfortably process multiple files encrypted with the same password without entering the password each time.
• Function of saving passwords in files. Comfortable for storing passwords e.g. on USB memory or a CD.
• Keys are saved in the files in 3 copies, so that it is possible to read the key even after partial damage to the key file, e.g. as a result of disk damage.
• Function of using multiple passwords for one encryption. Suitable e.g. when only a full group of people has the right to decrypt the data (each person has one password), e.g. all board members.
• Function of joining multiple keys into one. It enables to minimize the risk of interception of all transmitted passwords or to use one constant password and an additional session password.
Unrecoverable wiping of files from disk with up to 99 rounds. Both the file content and the file names are wiped. As a result the tools which can recover files deleted from the Windows Recycle Bin can't even see the names of the wiped files. Files wiped this way cannot be recovered even in laboratories.
Selected additional functions:
• Ability to run the application from command-line (e.g. from a .bat file)
• System of self-control. At startup the applications analyses its structure to detect any changes caused e.g. by a virus or disk damage.
• Ability to run without installation which allows to have the application always with you e.g. on a USB memory or a CD.
• Comfortable system of current help displaying explanations to each function of the application after pressing right mouse button on the button we are interested in.
Selected additional security features:
• The archive file and the book file are encrypted in 100% - they do not contain any unencrypted data which could reveal anything about the content.
• Critically important headers of the archive file and the book file are encrypted and saved in the archive in two copies in case of damage to the file.
• Operations on the archive files and the book file are resistant to system failures (e.g. power shortage). During no operation a power failure can lead to data loss. Data from before or from after the operation is always available.
• Passwords are wiped from computer's memory after work with encrypted data is finished.
Each client receives a free and lifetime access to out technical support
Each client receives free updates of the application
Editor's review for VMPCrypt
With more and more security risks at play each and every day your computer's security is constantly at risk. Each passing days finds new viruses and ways to intrude upon personal files, granting nefarious individuals around the world access to your personal information at any given time. Even many antivirus and other protection programs available on the market today cannot assist you if they cannot detect the threat in time, and by the time an update is applied to your system it may be too late to protect your files.
With so much danger abound there is only one possible solution to your problems - encrypt all of your information is a complex, virtually crack-proof code that can prevent even the most trying of eyes from determining what you are discussing - a 512-bit symmetric key encoding through VMPCrypt. Designed based upon a one-way function discovered by Bartosz Zoltak in 1999, VMPCrypt allows for a complex yet efficient encoding of all of your information in ways that are simply impossible (or at least unfeasible) using other means.
While many people utilize an RSA-based encoding key rather than VMPCrypt's symmetric key as RSA keys are easier to handle, VMPCrypt's symmetric system provides substantially better protection utilizing the same (or less) space than significantly more complex RSA varieties. A 1024-bit RSA key, for instance, would be equal to a mere 80-bit symmetric key, whereas a 3072-bit RSA key would only equal a 128-bit symmetric. That means computer users would have to rely upon an over 30,000-bit RSA key to even come close to VMPCrypt's symmetric key encryption capabilities, far from being practical in everyday life.
In addition to encrypting all of your personal information on your computer in anywhere from individual files to complex books of information, VMPCrypt can also ensure that all of your personal information is permanently deleted from your computer as well. If fact, it can do it so thoroughly utilizing its file processing methods that your files, once deleted, would be safe from recovery by even trained professionals in a laboratory. In short, you can rest assured that your information will never be leaked to anyone else, even if your computer were to physically be taken into the hands of someone else. All of this in a package that has never had to have been updated to remove security risks since its inception in 2004.
All proceeds from sales of VMPCrypt also go towards solving the great P vs. NP mathematical function that has been stumping mathematicians for years - so get a copy for yourself today and help add your part to making history why protecting your personal information at the same time!
Add your review
Top popularity in Encryption Tools