May 27, 2013
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of VentaFax 184.108.40.2068
A full-featured computer fax and answering machine software
Send and receive black-and-white or color faxes, and turns your PCs fax modem into a versatile answering machine with remote control. Retrieve your fax and voice messages from any touchtone phone, plus have your e-mail messages and faxes forwarded to you as e-mail attachments. VentaFax also supports Caller ID (if available) and allows you to record a telephone conversation with a single click.
The user interface is friendly and intuitive, resembling a regular fax machine with buttons and controls. Additional features include support for voice mailboxes, automatic voice/data/fax mode recognition, Distinctive Ring and more. VentaFax is accessible from any Windows application, via a virtual printer driver.
Looking for unlimited automated message delivery? What about mass fax and voicemail broadcasting? Get this and more with the VentaFax Business version.
The Ventafax Business Version expands the functionality of the Home Version with fax and voice message broadcasting. Automatically send a fax or voice message to as many destinations as you like. Using the VentaFax Script Editor, you can create powerful Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system. Need even more? Multi-line Business Versions do their job using two or more (up to 32) fax modems simultaneously.
• Send facsimile messages from any Windows application
• Manual and automatic facsimile message reception and transmission
• Color fax support
• Fax broadcasting
• Built-in scheduler
• Customizable cover page
• Convert incoming faxes to PDF documents
• V.34 Fax (Super G3) faxing support
• Scan support
• Fax priority system
• Voice/data/fax mode recognition
• Remote DTMF control
• Voice mailbox support
• Distinctive Ring service is available even in Windows 2000, XP and Vista!
• Black-list and white-list directories
• Phone number voicing
• Answering machine setting redefinition
• Caller data display
• Telephone conversation recording
• Automatic registration of telephone calls
• Speakerphone (speak on a modem)
• Announcement prior to sending a fax
• Playing back text files using speech synthesis engine (TTS)
• Automatic notification of incoming messages (and forwarding these messages in the Business version) by e-mail
• Sending fax and voice messages as file attachments via e-mail
• Placing incoming messages to the mail programs Inbox
• Repeated Dialing
• Calling card support
• Access to Windows Address Book and Outlook Address Book
• Multi language support
What is new in version 220.127.116.118
1. Sometimes icon flashing in Windows notification area (system tray) did not stop after opening the LogBook by clicking the icon. Fixed.
2. Data transfer to VoIP servers via non-standard ports (other than 5060 for SIP protocol and 1720 for H.323 protocol) did not work. Fixed.
Add your review
Top popularity in Fax Tools