February 10, 2013
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Vextractor 6.20
Convert raster files to vectors
Vextractor is a professional software for converting raster images to vector (vectorizer). Vextractor converts drawings, maps and other images, including photo, logos, black-and-white illustrations from raster to vector format. The program can save converted raster images to the following vector formats: DXF, WMF, EMF, EPS, AI or SVG. Files of these vector formats can be imported to popular vector graphics applications like AutoCAD, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, and many others.
For the purpose of supporting GIS applications, the program allows saving images to the ArcInfo Shape and MapInfo MID/MIF formats. This software is a perfect replacement for the traditional tracing and digitizing. It can save lots of your time, for it is much quicker to use this program rather than do the tracing by hand or using a digitizer.
• Vextractor have advanced algorithm for photo and photorealistic image vectorization.
• User interface languages: English, German, Italian, Russian.
• For design drawings the program applies recognition of various graphic elements of the image: circles, arcs, orthogonal lines, etc. Here, the program offers an opportunity to create a uniform grid, which can be put on the elements of your vectorized object.
• Vextractor contains a built-in advanced vector graphic editor, which easily allows you to add some corrections to your built vectors.
• Vextractor can be used for cartographic information recognition. The program supports such popular GIS formats as ESRI ArcView Shape and MapInfo MID/MIF. In order to uphold the highest standards in cartographic information processing, the program offers a coordinate binding system with an option, which allows users to save data binding coefficients to the format of GeoTIFF and world-files of ESRI ArcInfo system.
• Vextractor contains features, which are first of all intended for CAD and GIS systems: an opportunity to set your own coordinate system for vector images and an opportunity to specify a desirable size of a chosen image (width and height). Also you can assign Z-values (elevation) for polylines.
• Apart from that, the program is ready to help you with artistic and design work. Vextractor builds geometrics of raster images, which consist of Bezier splines. The program supports a series of vector formats, which can be imported into all popular packages of vector graphics: Encapsulated Post Script (EPS), Scalable Vector Graphic (SVG), Windows Metafile (WMF/EMF).
• The program contains a variety of additional features, such as a support for TWAIN32-compatible devices, an original three-window interface and more.
• Vextractor runs on MS Windows 32/64bit: 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7.
• The program supports a multitude of raster graphic file formats, including BMP, GIF, TIFF/GEOTIFF, JPEG, PNG, PCX, TGA, WBMP, PPM, PBM, PGM.
What is new in version 6.20
New vector operation: create line.
DXF output: new option for saving 2-points contours as LINE record.
Add your review
Top popularity in Image Editing