Website Access Manager 2.0
April 3, 2009
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Website Access Manager 2.0
Password protect your site quickly
For anyone who has a Website, this question comes up sooner or later: How do I restrict access to specific sections of my Website? The short answer is that the process is technical and time-consuming — oh, and it runs the risk of completely messing up your Website. Until now, that is! With CoffeeCup Website Access Manager, you have the tools to easily create detailed user profiles and choose which users can access which portions of your site.
Website Access Manager uses .htaccess file management for complete, secure password protection of your Website. This easy-to-use software gives you complete control over all aspects of password protection.
• Compatibility checker makes sure your system is compatible with the software.
• Password protect one or more directories with different users.
• Add, modify, and delete users quickly and easily.
• Easy to use — no coding experience needed!
• E-mail templates let you change passwords and usernames and automatically send your users an e-mail.
• Import users from CoffeeCup Password Wizard.
• Easily import all your usernames and passwords from an existing comma-delimited text file.
• Create usernames and passwords in seconds.
• Create millions of username and password combinations.
• Works with any Apache-compatible Web server.
• Block users by IP address, IP range, or domain name.
• Redirect bad requests to the location of your choice.
Add your review
Top popularity in Site Management
Eases the day-to-day management of Active Directory