October 19, 2011
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of WinMount 3.5.1018
Mount large archives as virtual disks
WinMount is a powerful windows utility which is dedicated to managing compressed archives and image files impressively and conveniently. It's used to mount MOU, RAR, ZIP, ISO,etc archives as virtual disk, which enabling you to use the files inside it directly without needing to extract it beforehand. Such convenient, therefore, saves your time and disk space dramatically. WinMount also have compress, decompress and browse function that widely used by common compression tools. Supports compressing, decompressing and browsing MOU, RAR, ZIP, 7Z.
WinMount, serving as a CD-ROM OR DVD-ROM emulator, supports almost all image file formats: ISO, BIN/CUE, CCD, BWT, MDS/MDF, NRG, IMG, ISZ, Microsoft WIM as a virtual disk. In addition, WinMount supports mounting VHD, WMT, Microsoft WIM, FLAC, APE, WV as a virtual disk and using them directly.
• Compress files to MOU (including multi-part), ZIP, 7Z
• Decompress (Smart decompress), browse and convert MOU, RAR, ZIP, 7Z, CAB, ARJ, ISO, GZ, BZ2 ,TAR , WIM
• Mount archives as virtual hard dis
• Mount MOU, RAR, ZIP to a virtual hard disk and using them directly without extraction
• We strongly recommend you to convert archives to MOU, because MOU can be fast mounted
• Mount ISO, BIN/CUE, CCD, BWT, MDS/MDF, NRG, IMG, ISZ as a virtual DVD-ROM
• Mount audio formats APE, FLAC, WV as a virtual CD-ROM
• Mount VHD(Virtual hard disk), VDI (Virtual Box) and VMDK (VMWare) as a virtual disk. Mount them in read-only or writable mode
• WinMount supports mounting folders/MOU/ZIP/RAR to an existed folder. This function is available for WinMount professional users
• MOU is a new compression standard that developed by WinMount. A MOU file can be mounted to a virtual path and be opened in an instant
• WMT can be created and be opened by WinMount only. It's a safe format, users can encrypt WMT for protection. There are 2 ways to open WMT: read-only or writable
• Mount Microsoft WIM as a virtual hard disk
• Create and Mount a new blank RAM disk (size:64M to 4G)
• Signature and comment support for archives.
WinMount video preview
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
Editor's review for WinMount
For those that need to create room on their computer without sacrificing any files, or those that simply store a large amount of files at one time on their hard drive, the WinMount software can be an easy solution that is user friendly enough for all. Built to work with Windows, the WinMount software utility allows users to create a virtual drive via compression. Its core function is to decompress, browse, and compress files into achieves.
The Winmount tool can also be used to store CD, DVD, HDD and MOU, ZIP, RAR images in a virtual folder or virtual disk depending on your needed specifications. It supports a large variety of formats from ISZ to MOU to MDS/MDF and dozens more. Those who have a version of Windows above and including Windows 2000 will find the program easy to work with, and a great way to quickly free up some much needed space on their hard drive.
One of the perks of this function is that the Winmount software can allow you to create digital copies of your blu-ray/DVD/CD library onto your computer without any hassle so that you can access the files whenever you need them and prevent the actual optical item from damage caused by frequent use.
Due to the fact that everything uploaded from the media discs is stored in an image replica, and stored in a compressed location in a virtual drive, you can easily store hundreds of discs without slowing down your entire operating system.
The user interface offers three different views: browser view, mount view, and compress view so that you can move and adjust the files as needed from the program and your computer. Each separate component of the views contains buttons and a different appearance that is easy to manually sort through if needed so that your files are mounted, sorted, and accessible at all times even while in a compressed state.
A basic extraction tool that allows you to access all image files from any media disc instantly and in a user friendly basis, for those that want to upload their media library onto their computer there is no easier way than with the Winmount software.
Plus, with a free trial period of 15 days before any purchase is necessary there is no reason not to give it a try, and see why so many people are raving online about the new shareware product.
What is new in version 3.5.1018
1.+ Optimized algorithm of quick mounting; 2. - Fix some bugs.
Add your review
Top popularity in File and Disk Management