Windows Post Install 8.6.3
October 26, 2012
All time downloads
Description of Windows Post Install 8.6.3
Automation program for multiple programs, tweaks and scripts installation
Windows Post-Install Wizard (WPI for short) is a hypertext application designed for giving users choice. While Windows XP offers many ways of customizing the setup process out of the box, its major drawback is the lack of being able to select which applications an end user may install. In the past, end users and administrators needed to either download the files manually, or create overly complex scripts that could only be used once.
WPI will allow you to create one image, which can then be custom configured, and optionally, automated, so that end users can install any program that has been configured into WPI.
Windows Post Install video preview
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
What is new in version 8.6.3
• Added some (all?) of the Win8 Edition OSSKU info.
• Better recognition of Win8.
• Better recognition of IE 9 & 10.
• Fixed getKeyboardID for x64 windows.
• Fixed getPointingDevice for x64 windows.
• Fixed getSoundDeviceID for x64 windows.
• Conditions ConnectedToInternet will return true or false.
• Conditions isDesktopLoaded will return true or false.
• Conditions hasDVDDrive will return true or false.
• Conditions hasDVDBurner will return true or false.
• Removed duplicate hasDVDROM entry.
Add your review
Top popularity in Installers Uninstallers