Wing IDE 188.8.131.52
December 26, 2009
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Wing IDE 184.108.40.206
Development environment for Python programmers
Wing IDE Professional This high-quality professional integrated development environment (IDE) for Python speeds development time and improves code quality with plenty of powerful code intelligence, editing, testing, and debugging features. Wing can debug all forms of Python code, whether it is launched from the IDE, externally by a web server, or running as a script in an embedded copy of Python. The debugger works with many Python versions and also includes special support for Zope and Plone and can be used with Django, Turbogears, wxPython, and many other libraries.
• Floating Debug Value Tips: Wing shows the value of variables or expressions under the mouse cursor in the editor or integrated shells.
• Exception Detection Wing distinguishes handled and unhandled exceptions at the moment that they occur, allowing inspection of runtime state at the point of failure, not after the fact.
• Debug Probe Run interactive Python commands, with auto-completion, in the context of your paused debug process. This tool is unmatched for complex debugging, and a great way to try out code in context while crafting a bug fix.
• Conditional Breakpoints Stop only on the cases you're interested in debugging, even in code that is executed thousands of times before your problem case is reached. Ignore-counted breakpoints are also available.
• Watch Debug Data and Expressions Track values as your program runs, by object reference, symbolic path, or by symbolic slot within a referenced object. A great way to keep track of values as you move outside of their scope of definition, this tool also allows watching the value of Python expressions as the run state changes.
• Module View Browse program data starting at sys.modules, the list of all loaded Python modules.
• Change Debug Data Debug data values can be changed from the graphical display and from the Debug Probe, as a way to test out alternative runtime environments while debugging.
• Multi-Threaded Debugs multi-threaded Python applications.
Add your review
Top popularity in Other Developement Apps