Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
April 19, 2009
All time downloads
Description of Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
World War 2 realistic shooter
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is a Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter. Its a team game; you will win or fall along with your comrades. The only way to complete the objectives that lead to victory is by cooperation, with each player covering their teammates and using their class special abilities in concert with the others.
Featuring multiplayer support for as many as 64 players, Wolfenstein challenges gamers to the ultimate test of teamwork and strategy. Each of the five character classes is critical to a teams ultimate victory or defeat on the battlefield.
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory further online players the option to slug it out in the intense Team Last-Man-Standing game mode, where squad-mates cooperate to ensure their team has the last surviving man on the battlefield.
• Free Full Version Game
• Just Download and Play!
• No adware, No spyware
• Amazing 3D Graphics and Special Effects
• Squad-based Single Player Game
• Earn Additional Skills and Gain Equipment
• Multiplayer Support for 64 Players and 2-Player Co-operative Play
• Five Character Classes;
• New Game Modes, Character Classes, Weaponry, and Added Tactical Skills
Requirements for Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
• Windows 98/ME/2000/XP OS (Windows NT 4.0 not recommended for clients)
• 100% Windows 98/ME/2000/XP compatible system (including all 32bit drivers)
• Intel Pentium III 600Mhz processor or equivalent
• 128 MB RAM
• 32 MB 100% fully OpenGL compliant 3-D video card
• Microsoft Direct X 8.1 or higher (not included)
• 271 MB total disk space for game files
• 500 MB free disk space for swap file
• 100% Microsoft Windows compatible keyboard
• 100% Microsoft Windows compatible mouse
• 100% Microsoft Windows compatible sound card
• For internet play, 100% Windows 98/ME/2000/XP compatible 56.6k modem or better internet connection. 56.6k modem play is not recommended for games with more than 8 players total; broadband players should be able to handle up to 32 depending on their connection with the server on which theyre playing.
Add your review
Top popularity in Shooter