Zint Barcode Studio 2.4
October 1, 2010
All time downloads
Description of Zint Barcode Studio 2.4
Open source barcode generator
Zint is a barcode encoding library supporting over 50 symbologies including Code 128, Data Matrix, USPS OneCode, EAN-128, UPC/EAN, ITF, QR Code, Code 16k, PDF417, MicroPDF417, LOGMARS, Maxicode, GS1 DataBar, Aztec, Codablock, Composite Symbols and more.
Zint is an Open Source barcode encoding and image generating library written entirely in C and released under GPLv3 or later.
• Over 50 symbologies including many not available in any other open source package.
• Unicode translation for symbologies which support Latin-1 and Kanji character sets.
• Full GS1 support including data verification and automated insertion of FNC1 characters.
• Support for encoding binary data including NULL (ASCII 0) characters.
• Health Industry Barcode (HIBC) encoding capabilities.
• Output in PNG, EPS and SVG formats with user adjustable sizes and colors.
• Verification stage for SBN, ISBN and ISBN-13 data.
• Fully documented API for integration with your own project.
• Command line and GUI (using Qt 4) front ends.
• Compile on 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
Add your review
Top popularity in Inventory Systems
Software tool for publishing and managing bibliographies
Assists in material requirements planning for SMBs