April 9, 2010
All time downloads
Description of eMule 0.50a
A filesharing client based on the eDonkey2000 network
At dawn of May 13th 2002 a guy called Merkur was dissatisfied with the original eDonkey2000 client and was convinced he could do better. So he did.
He gathered other developers around him and eMule Project was born.
• Clients use several networks to create one reliable network. (ED2K, Source Exchange, Kad)
• Each file checked for corruptions while downloading to ensure an error free file.
• You can create categories for your download to organize them.
• The eMules Intelligent Corruption Control helps to speed up the correction of corrupted parts.
• Auto priorities and Source management allows you to start many downloads without having to monitor them.
• To find the file you want, eMule offers a wide range of search possibilities which include: Servers (Local, and Global), web based (Jigle, and Filedonkey), and Kad (Still in Alpha).
• The Preview function allows you to look at your Videos and Archives before they are completed. For video previewing, we recommend the Video Lan Client.
• The eMule features webservices and a webserver that allows you to have quick access to and from the internet.
• eMules Queue and Credit system helps to ensure that everyone will get the file he wants by promoting those that upload back to the network.
• eMule is completely free. eMule is also completely free of any Adware, Spyware, and stc. We do this for fun and knowledge, not for money.
eMule video preview
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
Add your review
Top popularity in File Sharing