February 10, 2009
All time downloads
Mac OS X
Description of iGetter 2.7.5
A powerful download utility and accelerator
iGetter is able improve the speed of your downloads using segmented downloading. In addition it allows auto resume for broken downloads, queue filtering by various criteria, site explorer, history list, scheduling downloads for low traffic periods, auto redial on broken connection, auto hang-up and shut down on completion, and others.
• resumes broken downloads, checking date and size.
• supports Segmented (Accelerated) downloading. This basic feature of iGetter can greatly improve the speed of your downloads.
• supports HTTP and FTP protocols as well as HTTPS and FTP over SSL implicitly and explicitly.
• integrates with the FileAvenue.net web service. This feature allows the latest and most popular files of the FileAvenue.net downloads library to appear directly in iGetter.
• supports searching of file mirrors for additional acceleration of downloads.
• iGetter includes a Site Manager that allows limitation of the overall number of connections for particular servers.
• analyzes every server response to prevent from damage to your file downloads.
• supports monitoring of your clipboard for Internet addresses.
• can process all web page links for downloading in the queue.
• integrates with Internet Explorer, Firefox (Win), Safari (Mac), Camino 1.x (Mac), and iCab (Mac) via a contextual menu for hyperlinks.
• integrates with Safari (Mac), Camino (Mac), OmniWeb (Mac), Internet Explorer (Mac/Win), Firefox (Mac/Win), Netscape (Mac/Win), SeaMonkey/Mozilla (Mac/Win) and Opera (Win), by monitoring clicks of hyperlinks.
• supports the drag and drop technology and with its Target Icon you can easily download any dragable link or file with Internet location.
• allows you to preview the contents of zip compressed files before to download them.
• by integration with QuickTime technology iGetter allows the previewing of all finished video, audio and other QuickTime readable downloads (Macromedia Flash, PDF, etc.) directly in the application. In addition, iGetter shows all of the available file media information. (Mac version only).
• lets you organize your file downloads, and automatically downloads them.
• includes three types of queue filters that automatically show downloads in accordance with various criteria.
• with iGetter you can easily control every download job. You can start, pause or let iGetter automatically download your files.
• with the iGetter Dock/Tray Icon control menu, you can easily control iGetter while it is hidden.
• includes a history list for all finished downloads.
• includes search function with an option to search the queue, history list or FileAvenue downloads library.
• includes Metallic interface with an option to switch between Aqua and Metallic interfaces (Mac version only).
• iGetter includes a Site Explorer that allows exploration of entire web or FTP sites, so you can easily find and download files youre interested in. When the Site Explorer is used iGetter displays the web contents rendered in a separate view below the site tree. This makes the process of exploration very convenient as you see the web page directly in iGetter as you would with a web browser. When you reach the file or files youre interested in downloading, you can easily add them to the iGetter queue. To use the web content view feature with the Mac version you must install Safari 1.0 or later.
Add your review
Top popularity in Networking