December 14, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Mac OS X
Description of iSubtitle 2.7.4
Create soft subtitled movies for iPod and iPhone
With iSubtitle you will be able to create soft subtitled movies for iPod (Touch, Classic, Nano), iPhone (2G, 3G, 3GS), Apple TV, iTunes or any QuickTime based player or application.
iSubtitle is the first and only application to take full advantage of Apple's soft subtitle technology. The subtitle tracks are resolution independent and rendered in real-time as you watch the movie. Subtitles are always displayed at the best quality your device can perform. There are support for multiple languages in the same movie file and you can even switch language on the fly as you watch.
If you already have a movie in a format that suits your needs there's no reason to re-encode it, just add the subtitles and you're good to go. If, on the other hand, your movie is not suited for your device you can batch re-encode it straight from within the application.
You can also tag your file with metadata..
• Add soft, non-destructive subtitles, that won't change or alter the original movie.
• Subtitles can be turned on/off using the interface of the device or application.
• Complete support for multiple languages in the same file.
• Supported devices are iPod (Touch, Classic, Nano), iPhone (2G, 3G, 3GS), Apple TV.
• Supported applications are iTunes, QuickTime Player or any application that can play a QuickTime Movie.
• Built-in subtitle online search with automatic download, unarchive and parsing.
• Supports all major subtitle file formats like SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 & 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) and MicroDVD.
• Matroska subtitles, like ssa/ass and srt, are automatically converted to soft subtitle tracks on import.
• Sync subtitles in real-time using the time offset stepper.
• Automatic and manual metadata tagging.
• Create chapter markers automatically or manually.
• Batch re-encode movies within the application to support your target device or application.
• Supports speedy re-encoding using the Elgato Turbo.264 or Turbo.264 HD.
• Watch subtitled movies in full screen without leaving the application
Requirements for iSubtitle 2.7.4
Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
Add your review
Top popularity in Video Editing
Easy-to-use movie editing software designed for the consumer
Create movies with subtitles for your multimedia device