January 18, 2011
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of iota-calc 1.8.6
The programmers calculator
iota-calc is a very simple and useful tool being capable of complex calculations.
• Supports a rich expression format, which is in most cases identical to what you would type in your programming language.
• Support for adding unlimited numbers of variables.
• Built-in debugger that lets you see the expression simplified step by step.
• Debugger Back-step lets you backup as many steps as you like so that you can replay critical operations.
• C/C++ operator precedence
• Mouse optional, all calculator commands and functions can be done using the keyboard alone.
• Mini-Calc Mode lets your calculator take up very little screen real estate, and yet remain entirely usable.
• Numerous built-in unit conversions (memory sizes, lengths, areas, volumes, temperatures etc.)
• Built-in great circle route and straight line distance calculators.
• Binary, Octal, Decimal, Hexadecimal, Booleans, Characters, UTF-8 (out only), and UTF-16 (out only)
• Convert automatically between these types in your expression with the keyboard, a button, or a contextual menu.
• Standard: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Modulus, Power, Square Root
• Grouping: Parenthesis
• Variables: Previous Answer
• Bitwise: complement, and, or, xor, shift left, shift right
• Comparators: equals, less than, greater than, less than or equal, greater than or equal
• Logical: and, or, and not
• Logarithms: Natural logarithm, log base 10, log base e, e raised to x
• Trigonometric: Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Hyperbolic-Sine, Hyperbolic-Cosine, Hyperbolic-Tangent, Arc-Sine, Arc-Cosine, Arc-Tangent (2 Variants), Degrees To Radians, Radians to Degrees
• Other: Min, Max, Round, Ceiling, Floor, Absolute Value, Sign, Random
What is new in version 1.8.6
Added Interface Scaling
Add your review
Top popularity in Debugging