xrecode II 126.96.36.199
November 7, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of xrecode II 188.8.131.52
Convert a wide range of audio files with ease
xrecode II is converter and audio-grabber which allows you to convert from MP3, MP2 ,WMA, CDA, OGG, FLAC, APE, CUE, AC3, WV, MPC, CUE ,TTA, TAK, WAV, DTS, M4A, M4B, MP4, RA, RM, AAC, AVI, MPG, VOB, MKV, FLV, SWF, MOV, OFR, WMV, DIVX, M4V, SPX, 3GP, 3G2, M2V, M4V, TS, M2TS, ADTS, SHN, XM, MOD, S3M, IT, MTM, UMX TO M4A, ALAC, APE, FLAC, MP3, MP4 (USING NEROAAC), OGG, RAW, WAV, WMA, WAVPACK, MPC, MP2, SPEEX, OFR, AC3 and shorten formats.
• Works on XP, Vista, Windows 7 32/64 bit versions.
• Multilanguage support. Currently program is available in English, French, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (simplified) languages.
• Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
• Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK files).
• Support of mp4 chapters (can split mp4 by chapters to any supported format).
• Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
• Has support for LossyWav.
• Supports portable mode.
• "Glue" input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
• Converting to many formats at once using "Multiple" output mode.
• Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
• Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
• Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
• Support for 24/32bit audio files.
xrecode II video preview
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
What is new in version 184.108.40.206
• NEW: added read support for webm file format.
• NEW: added read support for UTF8-encoded WAV tags.
• NEW: added read support for ogg/flac/opus chapters (https://wiki.xiph.org/Chapter_Extension).
• FIX: fixed crash on some Swedish Windows.
• FIX: fixed issue when sometimes special German/French characters were not properly saved in MP3 tags.
Add your review
Top popularity in Encoders and Rippers